Monday, May 9, 2011

DRUDGE IS THE BIGGEST GUN IN NEWS POINTING - IT'S NOW CONFIRMED

Who watches PBS News Hour? My guess would be the ladies and gents who make those cash contributions which keep the PBS network alive. The News Hour marches with the legion of the credible... the news sources (like the Christian Science Monitor) which are shunned by mass audience which prefers its baloney buffed and blow dried. Well the folks at PBS News Hour have just discovered what I have known for a long time. Matt Drudge's news aggregator site is a vital public service. For several years it it has been my first double click of the day.It is now confirmed. THE DRUDGE REPORT outranks all social media in directing traffic to the top Web sites. Twitter? Forget it! FACEBOOK? Not a chance. They're kid stuff. I've noticed in the past year (from browsing newspaper websites) that reporters at the Vancouver SUN, and all the free distribution paper's ... Burnaby, Richmond, etc are posting to social media (which I admit I've never used) and it made wonder what their motives are. I don't profess to know what makes are local reporters tick.

Read the PBS article for yourself. HERE:

THE DRUDGE REPORT DRIVES MORE TOP NEWS TRAFFIC THAN TWITTER OR FACEBOOK, STUDY FINDS

No comments: